Friday, March 27, 2009

Going Professional!

Speaking of going professional (were we?), my adsense account just rolled over its very first CENT!



Thank you to all the people (27? or one person 27 times? I don't know how it works) who have viewed this blog in March. Without you, none of this would be possible.

If one of you (or all 27) would just take the time to click on an ad or two as well, I might finally be able to get off of the factory floor and focus on my writing full time.

I'm just gonna leave that bad boy in the account to accrue interest, although at the current exchange rate it might almost be worth cashing out. Very tempted.

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

Chuckling here--Congratulations on making your blog profitable. Thinking about an IPO any time soon?

Congrats--I'm about to give you another One-Minute Writing of the Day award for your response to the "Servants" prompt.