Friday, May 15, 2009

Anonymous Coward For The Win!!

I'm not sure who is putting who on here, but I have picked up TWO writer of the day gongs for posting anonymously. Note: I posted anonymously because I was posting quotes with NO VALUE ADDED. At first I was all like, nah. But then it happened twice and I thought, yeah.



The environment suffers due to humanity's actions. Would Earth be better off had humans never appeared?

One-Minute Writing of the Day:
Writer: C. Montgomery Burns

Oooh, so Mother Nature needs a favor?! Well maybe she should have thought of that when she was besetting us with droughts and floods and poison monkeys! Nature started the fight for survival, and now she wants to quit because she's losing. Well I say, hard cheese.

Congratulations, C. Montgomery Burns! I liked your take on this topic--funny, but also thought-provoking. Feel free to put a One-Minute Writer WINNER! button on your blog, if you have a blog! Also, please either comment here or e-mail me at cbethblog (at) gmail (dot) com if you don't mind me using your response in a possible future podcast.

No comments: